The health and safety of our patients, as well as team members at our practice, remains our highest priority during the novel coronavirus (COVID-19) pandemic. While we remain open to serve our community’s medical needs, we have instituted the following guidelines for visiting our office in a safe manner. Thank you for your understanding and cooperation during these unprecedented times.
- We are seeing both new and existing patients on a virtual basis. Please consider this option if you are acutely ill with COVID-19 symptoms (CDC link) or have had a possible exposure to someone who has tested positive for the coronavirus in the past 14 days.
- We continue to ask that only patients being seen for an appointment will be allowed into the office unless the patient is under 18 or requires a full-time caretaker. This allows for proper social distancing in our waiting area. We are asking family and friends to either wait in their vehicles or stay home.
- Please arrive at least 15 minutes before your scheduled appointment to allow for COVID-19 screening procedures, including a contactless temperature reading and COVID-19 screening form.
- Please use provided hand sanitizer upon arriving and leaving the office.
- For our allergy shot patients, please call to schedule allergy shots, so as to minimize waiting room overcrowding.
- When you receive your allergy shot, unless it is a vial test, we ask that you please return to your vehicle to wait out the 15 minutes before coming back upstairs to have your arms checked.
- We are scheduling both urgent and elective procedures. However, we do require that a COVID-19 swab test (PCR) be performed 72-96 hours prior to your surgery (including in-office procedures). You may either have this performed at our office, or our staff can provide you with a list of drive-through locations in our area.